Sunday, June 28, 2009

New Material!!

Hey blog world (okay, or the three friends that actually read this), I have GREAT NEWS! I have been accepted into the Police Academy and start "classes" on August 3rd!! This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, but my husband did not want me in law enforcement. He thought being a dispatcher was enough of the experience for me, but boy, was he wrong! I love my job and can't wait to be out on the streets.

I have decided that blogging about the academy will be an interesting topic. Everything from the running... a LOT (and having cadets pass out) to the mace being sprayed in the face, to the driving lessons! It may not interest you much, but I will try to document all the funny things and important things.

As for my life, things have kind of started falling apart at home. Not much to talk about really, but I pray that hopefully some day Brian & I can work it out for the sake of Brilye. If that means a divorce to shelter Brilye from the daily bickering, as much as it will break my heart, I will go through with it... if that's what he wants. How can two people love each other SOOOO much, but not be able to get along? I don't understand it at all. I just hope, in the end, it will all make sense in the bigger picture. Right now, it doesn't at all.

Sorry so short, but hey, at least I blogged!

xoxoxo

Kellye

No comments: