Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He Finally Did It!!

Brian Accomplished a Nine Year Goal!!
He graduated from Tarleton State University on December 13, 2008
withhis Bachelor's degree in Business Systems!




Where do I start with this blog? I am so proud of my husband! He has been working full time at the same company for 9 years and attending college the entire time. There have been several times when he wanted to take a break, but decided to keep on trucking to finish his Bachelor's Degree. NINE YEARS of tests, classes, papers, projects, etc. while working full time and keeping his family life together, whether it be Brilye and I or keeping his Mt Calm roots and relations strong.


The past year and a half, he has dedicated finishing school to his daughter... he has said that he wanted his degree so he could give Brilye a better life. He is so thoughtful and considerant of her.


He wasn't that excited about graduating, as a matter of fact, he was a little embarassed that it took him so long, but I am proud because he didn't receive any freebies from anyone while attending... he worked hard. Up until 3 years ago, he would put in 45-75 hours PER WEEK at work as a leadman of his shipping department. He has worked hard and deserves recognition for his perseverance and accomplishments. I love him so much and I know I have lucked out with him... he is a GREAT catch!

Here are a few pics of the ceremony and afterwards:



1 comment:

boofyjo said...

What a great day! I wish we could have made it. Very proud of Bri-Daddy!

That last picture is precious! Brilye looks like Vanna White, "This is my daddy and this is my mommy."