Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Some Peekture Fun

Picture Tag

I saw this on my friend Alicia's Blog, and I, too, was very curious to see what I would find... everyone seems to have cute, sentimental pictures that have a lot of meaning.

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same - NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
Well, since my computer recently crashed and I have not had a chance to add my old pictures back on to my computer, here's what I found:




That's right, homemade SUSHI! My friend Angela and I went and googled "how to make California sushi rolls." Went bought all of the materials and ingredients (there's actually a lot of small things you wouldn't think about, like rice vinegar, bamboo mats, wasabi [gotta have that]etc.). Well, our first batch, we forgot the rice vinegar and sugar and salt, and as nasty as it smelled, it actually added a lot of flavor. The second batch is what is pictured above.... it was a spicy Philadelphia cream California roll... haha, we didn't realize until later that we combined the ingredients for a Philly Cream Cheese Roll with Spicy California Roll's ingredients. All in all, we added cream cheese, imitation crab, cucumbers, avocados, spicy mayo (homemade as well) and.... I think that's it! So, unlike everyone else who has the cutest pic of their kid, I have a dilapidated piece of sushi... that figures!

love,
bug

1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I am cracking up! That's too funny!